No products in the cart.
- What services does AfroConstruct offer?
AfroConstruct connects West African immigrants in the diaspora directly to suppliers and manufacturers of building and home remodeling materials in their respective countries of origin. We currently operate in Ghana and Nigeria.
- Does AfroConstruct ship to residences?
Yes, our vendors normally ship directly to construction sites and other locations as specified by a customer. Additionally, customers can negotiate directly with vendors to arrange for transportation of purchased goods. Please check the vendor’s store frontend on our marketplace for more information on shipping.
- What is the return policy for AfroConstruct?
Return policies vary by vendor. Please check the vendor’s store frontend on our marketplace for more information on their return policy.
- Which forms of payment do you accept?
We accept PayPal, Amazon Pay, Bank Deposit and wire transfers.
- Does Afroconstruct provide any installation services?
We are working to enlist as many service providers as possible. Some of our vendors do provide installation services as well. Additionally, we do recommend hiring professional installers in your area.
- What types of shipping options do you offer?
Delivery options vary by seller and item. Delivery options include:
- Seller shipment
- Direct delivery to your construction site, your home or any designated location
- Free shipping on specified products by sellers
- Pick up from store by customer
- How can I contact customer support?
You can contact Customer Support from the “Contact Us” page. We strive to respond to all inquiries within 1 business day. To reach us by telephone, please call +1 (845) 605-9987 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm ET).
AfroConstruct provides excellent support for its valuable customers. Please email our Customer Service Department at email@example.com if your questions aren’t addressed on this page. You can also call us toll free from anywhere in North America at 1-845 605-9984 [9am-5pm EST].